Monday, August 1, 2011

The Best Week of My Life.

Hello.
My name is Rachel, and I'm from Cedar Hills.
Where's that?
Utah. Next to Highland, Alpine, AF, and PG. It's in the middle. Sort of.

Those where the words I said approximately 17 times this week. Probably more. 
Why?
I went to EFY.
It was basically the best week of my life. Literally.
Here's a few snippets of my thoughts throughout the week.

"I learned more in this week than I have learned any where else.
I made the best friends I've ever had, and I learned a few things about them along the way."

"Don't judge before you know someone, even if you think you know someone, you really don't. You'll never know what they have been through, or what they are struggling with. Say kind words, you never know how they will affect someone."

"That boy gives great hugs. Good thing he hugged me 4 times."

"He's funny. I like his laugh."

"COW: Crush of the Week. That boy. The one that can't wait to go on his mission, and is so easy to talk to. He's one of my best friends now."

"I saw you at Arby's and now we are like sisters. That's how close we are."

"I want to be your relative more!"

"Dinosaur noises and pizza night go hand in hand."

"Why does everyone live in Vegas?"

"Good thing you live 6 minutes away from me. Now we can hang out. All the time. Also, we can go on a road trip to Vegas!"


These are my best friends.
And I don't know what I would do without them.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I don't understand any of these inside jokes, but for some reason I started to kind of giggle when I was reading them. And then I felt like a poseur.

    But still.

    ReplyDelete