Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hello. Here's a blog post until I think of a better one.

I know, I know.
It's been a while since I've blogged.
I have nothing good to blog about.
So here is my week in short...

Monday-Work. Work. Work. 
Tuesday-The last day of the First Day of High School. I'm a Senior and I don't know how I feel about that. (Expect another longer post on those crazy mixed up feelings running around in my head.)
Wednesday-School. No 4th period and the day off from work. In which case I read Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Yes I recommend it. I highly recommend it. (Also, Kaitlyn, there is going to be a movie. Scream and jump for joy. I did. 2012. I will go see it with a box of tissues.)
Thursday-School. Laughter in Floral Design, and designing a flower arrangement with...paper flowers? Yep. Exciting, I know.
Friday-School. An assembly where we defeated Voldemort. Also, Dobby was there. The football game included friends and screaming. If you were wondering, we won.
Saturday-I did nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was fantastic. Sometimes, days like that are needed.
Sunday-Church. And a fireside where a really cute tall boy sat next to me. He smelled nice and had good hair. Not that I noticed or anything. 

*Also, I apologize for the lack of photos on this post. You see, my computer attracted a virus (again) in which case I do not have my extensive library of inspiring photos to browse through at the moment, as I am writing this on a different computer. And I know this post wasn't extra exciting, I'll try harder next time.

And so the second week of school begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment