Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fake-Life vs. Real-Life






In fake-life,  I own a  type-writer in a lovely shade of teal. Also, I write letters using it. Everyday.
In real-life, I write letters on a computer. Or I hand write them. I don't have a teal typewriter or know if they actually can come in that color.

In fake-life, I own every shade of tights possible. 
In real-life, my favorite black tights have a hole in them. It's problematic.

In fake-life, I have a cat named Reginald, who curls up next to my when I read.
In real-life,  I have a dog named Joey who doesn't actually like me all that much. It's fine.

In fake-life, I have a boyfriend who wears oxfords & button down shirts. He sends me love letters by post with cute stamps & they're handwritten. Also, he likes surprising me, & he writes poetry. Sometimes he kisses my nose & tells me I'm cute when I smirk.
In real-life, I'm 18 and have never been kissed.

1 comment:

  1. You're beautiful.

    and kisses aren't all that they're cracked up to be. The right one will come kiss your lips and you'll love that you waited.


    love,
    morgan

    ReplyDelete