Monday, October 10, 2011

Dear Whomever You Might Be,





Sometimes I write letters to people I know.
Only I never send them, on account of they will probably get mad, or cry, or become anxious and stop talking to me. Or they will just leave me, and that's the worst choice of them all.
I guess writing those letters gets things off my mind, keeps me sane, if you will.
Because no one will ever read them, no one will know what they say, no one will read the much too long sentences and see the spelling errors that I can't fix because I wrote in pen. And no one will leave me because I wrote him/her a letter.
And if anyone sees them? Well, they won't because I keep that notebook hidden and no one will ever think of where to find it. And if by chance someone did find it, I don't write the names of whomever I'm writing to. So it wouldn't really matter anyway, I guess. 

I don't even know why I'm posting this. 
My life is a mess.

Forever Yours,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. i do the exact same thing!! i think it helps to keep me sane! i guess its my own therapy. loving the blog!!

    infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I do this too!!
    I thought I was the only one.
    I love your blog girl, and don't worry- as messed up as you think your life is- fate has a funny way of making everything fall into place. :)

    Brittany
    freshmenories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete