Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Those words will haunt me forever...


Because my heart is heavy, you make me want to scream. That girl over there, she shouldn't be here.

She shouldn't be here.
She shouldn't be here.
She shouldn't be here.

I can't speak anymore. My words get stuck in my throat and they scrape my mouth when I try to speak. My eyes sting and burn with unspoken thoughts, trying to escape in every way possible. I want to scream at you, yell at you, make my voice heard, and kick her out into the dark night.

But instead I sit and stare at you in shock, not speaking, trying to process what you just said to my face. Taking the insults and the demands without question. Then I leave, and I don't care. I don't care what you have to say anymore. I can't care. Even if it hurt me more than I care to admit. I can't care anymore. Because obviously you don't. 

And it makes me sick.
Forever Yours,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment