Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's been a long year...







*I realize this is overdue. I apologize. It's been a long few days.

Goodbye 2011.

A year of heartbreak and fighting. A year of sadness and tears soaking pillows. A year of screaming and shouting and wanting to runaway from all the problems of life. A year of almost getting kissed, almost having that moment. A year of learning hard lessons, and lessons of learning to ask for help sometimes. A year of stubbornness that's not quite gone.

A year of fears, a year of poems, a year of words.

A year of discovering. A year of breaking out of my shell. A year of speaking my mind for the first time. A year of trying to write a novel. A year of explanations. A year of questions with no answers. A year of meeting new people. A year of learning who my real friends are, the ones that are still there when I am in need.

A year of fears, a year of poems, a year of words.

A year of loneliness. A year of lunches with no meaning and awkward conversation. A year of art. A year of paint. A year of creating. A year of nostalgia that still creeps into my mind. A year of new things. A year of new people.

A year of fears, a year of poems, a year of words.

Here's to a new year.

2012. Please be kind.



Forever Yours, 
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment