Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 13: This Long Week...

This week was a long one.
It started on Sunday, last Sunday:
I went to my cousin's farewell. She's off to Little Rock for a couple years. The afternoon was spent talking about boys, Preference, and more boys with my dear cousin Megan, as we ate brownies, and truffles.

Monday:
I stayed home, and slept all day. Being sick does that to ya.

Tuesday:
Still sick. Watched TV alot, and learned that there is NOTHING good on TV in the daytime. Except Sabrina the Teenage Witch at 930 AM. I love that show

Wednesday:
I went to school.
And curled my hair.
And recieved a compliment from one of my friends.
And it was awkward. Because he's just a friend.
But it's fine.
The afternoon was lovely, as I spent it with a friend, and I went to New Beginnings that evening.

Thursday:
He came over again after school.
And I thought about the Sweethearts dance. And how I really want to go. Really bad.

Friday:
Was the most boring day of my life.
I did nothing.
Unless you count wandering around my house for and hour staring at walls.
No, seriously.

Saturday:
was bowling night. It was fun. Way fun.
And I can't bowl to save my life. But it's fine.

And that was my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment