Saturday, June 4, 2011

Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright...


I'm not worried about that project that's due in 3 months for AP art.
 
I'm not worried about the stupid things I said because I'm awkward, especially around him.
 
It's alright that I'm ready to go to sleep on the first Saturday of summer, and it's not even 10 o'clock yet.
 
I'm not worried about what people think of how I look. Right now I'm sitting at home in sweats with wet hair. It's alright.
 
I'm not worried about what my friends are out doing.
 
I'm not concerned with what he thinks of me.
 
I'm not thinking about how I should've confessed my love to him in his yearbook. Because I almost did, then I freaked out at the last minute and didn't. But that's another story. (Actually, I am thinking about it a little...)
 
For once in long time, I'm content. 

Also, it's Summer. Go eat a snowcone or something. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you're cool. And this post makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel.
    I'm just feeling a little weird about following your blog without introducing myself as a blog stalker. I mean, I know you, and you know me. I sort of feel like we are kind of friends. But now you know I read your blog. Okay, I feel less awkward now. Thanks for humoring me. You are cool.

    ReplyDelete