Friday, June 17, 2011

Untitled





I traded in my social life for a paycheck.
I've no idea how I feel about that.
All I know is I have a desk, a notebook, a computer, a list of things to do, and a few crazy ideas.

Last night, it was late. I was up thinking about life, and writing in my journal. Then I had a thought. It went as follows : "What if I wrote a letter to [insert boy's name here] confessing all my secret feelings for him and posted it on my blog? Then sent him a link via text message?" That thought just proves my theory that I am crazy. Even that was a crazy thought for midnight. Basically, I have no social life at the moment. Can you tell?

I feel the need for a snowcone extravaganza.  Soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yes that is a crazy idea ;) I know how it feels, when you work you feel like you don't have social life - but it will come back to normal! By the way, what about asking the guy just out? Then you will know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um no worries! I always get that crazy thought, but I hesitantly dismiss it. Either way I would regret my decision. Ah! C 'est la vie!

    ReplyDelete