Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Unexpected

It was all unexpected.

What he did was unexpected.

What happened was unexpected.

But really, if you think about it, the majority of life is unexpected.

I don't understand why it happened, or the reasoning behind it. But I'll be fine. People change, they move on.

I realized that I've changed a lot.

An excerpt from my journal:

"I've come along way from who I used to be. If you looked back on me one year ago, you would have seen a painfully shy, insecure, hopeless girl. I'm not the same person I once was. I've fallen hopelessly in love with a boy, (even if he didn't know it.), I've had my heart broken by said boy, and I've grown up. A lot. I use to fantasize my life. Now I live my life. I used to think love was just like the movies. I've been proved wrong. I'm stronger now. Yes, I might still be a bit shy, but it's fine. I am who I am. Now when I look in the mirror, I see a strong girl, who's been pushed to her limits more than once. I see a girl who's moving on from the past. I see a girl who's been lied too. I see a girl who's ready to leave the past behind. I see a girl who's ready, at last, to move on."
That's me. Thanks to my lovely sister for the photography skill.

P.S. to all my lovely followers who commented on my last post, thank you. I love you ladies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm cathing up with your blog.. I hope you are feeling alright. I am shy too, but when you find the way to live with it, it will be a lot easier and you start to grow stronger. and more open :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete