Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 6: Today...Basically, Great.


It was the beginning of the sememster.
Which meant new seating charts, new classes, and possibly new people.
It was a good beginning,
mostly.
Except part of my day was like watching the movie Mean Girls.
(Which I happened to watch this weekend)
Now you may be thinking,
"Why does her blog post title say it was a great day?"
Because, I laughed a lot today.
Everytime a Mean Girls repeat happened, I laughed.
I may have looked stupid, because no one else knew why I was laughing.
But it's fine.
It was funny.
And 4th period?
I couldn't take it and I laughed a whole lot.
It was just that funny to me.
I chose to move on with my life today.
It was a new beginning.
A new start.
And I couldn't be happier.

P.S. I also went on a bike ride. Because there was no snow for the first time in a month. And I was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment