Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day One: The Beginning of 30 days.


I figured I'd give this a shot, so why not? (Oh, and you should check out her blog. It is lovely.)

DAY ONE:  Me. In pictures and words.

The Words:

My name: Rachel
I happen to enjoy random trips to Wal-mart, to get gummy worms and blue raspberry icees.
Reading is my favorite.
So is art. Preferably drawing.
I can't sing to save my life. Really.
I'm not sure where the year has gone, and why Junior year is halfway over. I didn't see that coming.
I happen to love British accents, and I want to go to Europe. Really bad.
I speak French. (Well sort of. I'm in my second year of French at school. So you could say I speak it...)
I'm ready to get on with life, and be finished with high school drama. Because it is no fun what-so-ever.
I own approximately 14 cardigans. You could say I'm obsessed.
Pretty Little Liars is my favorite show. Ever.
I like a boy. He is wonderful. But he doesn't know that.

The Pictures:


The result of a long car ride...lots of pictures.

oh what fun!


Tomorrow
Day Two: Your First Love

No comments:

Post a Comment