Friday, January 7, 2011

I Never Told You...





Sometimes, I wish boys would say "Hey, I like you. Let's go on a date." And I would smile and say, "Hey, I like you too. How about Friday?" And he would say, "That sounds great! I'll pick you up at 8."

But in reality, boys don't say that.

In reality, they flirt with you, tease you, and essentially lead you on until you fall for them. Then they turn around and kiss someone else. And then you're left with a broken heart.  And most of the time, they don't even know it. It never crosses their minds, what they have done. They never know, and you are too afraid to say, "Hey you! I liked you. Maybe even loved you. I thought you liked me too. But I guess I was wrong."



3 comments:

  1. Rachel.

    You are super lovely.

    As is your blog.

    thanks for existing and blogging and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that. Your blog is simply adorable. And so are you :)

    ReplyDelete