Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 5: What Is Love?



What is love?
I don't know for sure.
What I do know is love is something magical.
Love is what everybody wants, what everybody is searching for.
Love is knowing that that one person is waiting for you.
It's knowing he will always keep you close to his heart.
Love isn't something to take for granted.
It's something special, something that everyone needs.
When you find it, never let go of it.
Never treat it as something you can just throw away.
Because you can't.

My question is this:
If it's so great, why is it so hard to find?



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!
    REMEMBER WHEN I TRIED TO DRAW THOSE CUTE LITTLE FINGER GUYS AT CHURCH?!
    I COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT!

    ok, that's all:)

    lovekaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I saw this picture and thought, "Oh my gosh. Kaitlyn tried to draw these guys at church but she couldn't figure it out!" So I had to post it so you could finally figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete