Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 2: A Love Story




My First Love?
Let me tell you a story.

Once upon a time, there was a boy. He name was Tyler.
We were in kindergarten and we were going to get married.
Because he had the most perfect blue eyes, and really long eyelashes.
And yes, I told him that. And we decided to get married.
My best friend, and his best friend were also going to get married. It was going to be a double wedding. Except it never happend.
But it's fine.
Because we were 5.
Then I moved. The funny part?
He was in my 8th grade science class.
And we were friends again.
Until high school came, and he went to one high school, and I to the other.
The End.

I know I was 5, and I didn't know what love was, but hey, for a 5 year old, who wrote love notes to him all the time, (really I did. They are in a box in my storage room), that was my definition of love. Liking someone for his eyes and planning on marriage.

I have never truly been 'in love'.
But I met this boy, and he is perfect in every way.
We have been friends for a long time, and I never thought anything of it. Until that fateful night he held her hand.
It was movie night, and I had no idea.
I went home after the movie, and cried for 3 days straight.
It was then that I realized I liked him a lot more than a friend.
A Lot.
And I didn't know what to do.
The sad part?
I still like him alot. Maybe it isn't love, I don't know, but it's something.
And I intend to find out.
But until then, I will wait. Again.
Because I have been waiting for a long time.
And I can wait some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment